Saturday, August 15, 2015

Saturday, August 15

NOVA SCOTIA

Thank you, my friends, for being interested in my Great Adventure and for being patient when I could not post due to technology and connection issues.

I hope you enjoy my photos. I have taken thousands over the six weeks we were gone and hope those selected help you get a feeling for my daily amazement and appreciation for this very special place.

I have spent most of today working to finish my blog and listening to hours of Cape Breton fiddlers and pipers. It was great to revisit these places.

By the way, Kirby is a great companion. She adjusted to all situations, was curious to see what was out there when we stopped the camper, and was friendly to every stranger who wanted to pat her. We met a lot of nice people because of her - I'll never forget the first. A young man from New Zealand tenting next to us came over and exclaimed "I miss my cat!"



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time, I can only imagine the number of photos that were taken! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete